- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Perfect I'm Not: Boomer on Beer, Brawls, Backaches, and Baseball
This is a guy who ...
- Grew up among Hell's Angels, taking their Harleys for solo joyrides at age eleven ...
- Prepares for every outing by blasting Metallica, AC/DC, and Godsmack at eardrum-bursting levels in the Yankees' locker room ...
- Regularly tried to coerce attractive women in the stands into lifting up their shirts from the Toronto Blue Jays' bullpen ...
- Endured huge, cortisone-loaded hypodermic shots straight into the spine to avoid missing scheduled pitching starts ...
- Was the 1998 ALCS MVP and the 2002 ALDS goat ...
- Has become legendary for his brawling, beer-drenched, no-holds-barred or punches-pulled lifestyle off the mound ...
About the Author
David Wells is one of the most colorful, honest, outspoken and genuinely funny beings on this, or any other planet.
Praise for Perfect I'm Not: Boomer on Beer, Brawls, Backaches, and Baseball…
“Pure locker-room trash talk, jock-jokey and fun.…A rags-to-pinstripes tale of America’s game.”
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(17 hours)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(18 hours)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(1 day)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(7 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(9 days)