- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Cat and Dog (reillustrated)
Cat likes to tease Dog.
Dog likes to tease Cat.
But most of all, Cat and Dog like to have fun together.
Boy, do they ever have fun!
This happy story about two playful pets by the author of the Little Bear books has long been a favorite with beginning readers, and it now sports sparkling new full-color illustrations.
About the Author
Else Holmelund Minarik first introduced readers to her timeless character in the classic Little Bear. Publication of this book, with illustrations by Maurice Sendak, launched the I Can Read series. This much-loved author continues to write stories for children at her home in North Carolina.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(18 hours)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(1 day)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(7 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(7 days)