- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Three Georgia peaches are in for one juicy summer . . .
. . . but Birdie would rather eat Thin Mints and sulk in the AC.
Leeda would prefer to sneak off with her boyfriend, Rex.
And Murphy just wants to cause a little mischief.
Together these three very different girls will discover the secret to finding the right boy, making the truest friends, and picking the perfect Georgia peach.
About the Author
Jodi Lynn Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches, The Secrets of Peaches, Love and Peaches, and the popular May Bird trilogy. She lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband and an endless parade of stray pets.
Praise for Peaches…
“Funny, free, and utterly imaginative, Jodi Lynn Anderson’s writing is packed with loveliness. Peaches is a sweet and delicious read
-New York Times best–selling author of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ann Brashares
“Anderson’s tale encapsulates the state of ennui and anticipation that accompanies the last stretch of adolescence.”
-Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(10 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)