- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Prayers for a Thousand Years: Blessings and Expressions of Hope for the New Millennium
Inspiration from leaders and visionaries around the world.
• Includes more than 250 selections of mostly original material by prominent spiritual teachers, writers and activists from around the world.
• Editors have a strong track of high-quality material, including the bestselling 'Earth Prayers'.
About the Author
Elizabeth Roberts, Ed.D., and Elias Amidon are well known advocates for social justice and spiritual awakening. They are on the faculty of the Naropa Institute and lead rites-of-passage ceremonies, spiritual retreats, and transformation programs across the United States, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Together they edited Earth Prayers and Life Prayers.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(4 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(3 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(3 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(4 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(5 days)