- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
365 Mary: A Daily Guide to Mary's Wisdom and Comfort
She has been called the Blessed Virgin, the Mother of God, the Queen of Heaven, Mother of Perpetual Help, Queen of Peace, and Mother of Mercy. But by any name and in every age, Mary has been the beloeved bringer of solace, hope, and faith to the world.In this lovely giftbook, designed in the popular "365" format, Woodene Keonig-Bricker presents daily words of wisdom from Mary--including miracles, blessings,ectasies, and healings. Drawn from Scripture, legend, and study, 365 Mary offers the world a powerful invitation to prayer, foregiveness, hope, and love.
About the Author
Woodeene Koenig-Bricker is the editor of Catholic Parent magazine. She has written about spirituality and family for magazines such as McCall's, Family Circle, Working Parents, Marriage and Family, Catholic Digest, and Our Sunday Visitor . She lives in Eugene, OR.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)