- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Almost Like Being in Love
A high school jock and nerd fall in love senior year, only to part after an amazing summer of discovery to attend their respective colleges. They keep in touch at first, but then slowly drift apart.
Flash forward twenty years.
Travis and Craig both have great lives, careers, and loves. But something is missing .... Travis is the first to figure it out. He's still in love with Craig, and come what may, he's going after the boy who captured his heart, even if it means forsaking his job, making a fool of himself, and entering the great unknown. Told in narrative, letters, checklists, and more, this is the must-read novel for anyone who's wondered what ever happened to that first great love.
About the Author
Steve Kluger has written extensively on subjects as far-ranging as World War II, rock 'n' roll, and the Titanic, and as close to the heart as baseball and the Boston Red Sox. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)