- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Nibble Nibble (reillustrated)
Originally published in 1959, five delightful poems by Margaret Wise Brown capture the simple eloquence of the natural world and illuminate the whimsy of bunnies at play. Now the charming paintings of award-winning naturalist artist Wendell Minor will "nibble nibble nibble" their way into the hearts of a whole new generation of Margaret Wise Brown readers.
About the Author
Few writers have been as attuned to the concerns and emotions of childhood as Margaret Wise Brown (1910-1952). A graduate of Hollins College and the progressive Bank Street College of Education, she combined her literary aspirations with the study of child development. Her unique ability to see the world through a child's eyes is unequaled. Her many classic books continue to delight thousands of young listeners and readers year after year.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(10 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(11 days)