- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Too Much of a Good Thing
In the sequel to the enormously successful Casting the First Stone, Kimberla Lawson Roby brings back a character readers love to hate.
Curtis Black might be a man of the cloth, but with his irresistible looks, seductive charm, and charismatic personality, he's particularly beloved by his female parishioners––and almost every other woman he's ever met.
The trouble is, Curtis is married. At first he tries to resist temptation, but not for long. His insatiable appetite for women quickly gets the best of him. Eventually, the women in Curtis's life find that with a little careful planning––sneaky and otherwise––they can help Curtis reap the punishment that he so richly deserves.
In this captivating and dramatic sequel to Casting the First Stone, Kimberla Lawson Roby, with her trademark with and insight, sets sparks flying.
About the Author
Kimberla Lawson Roby is the New York Times bestselling author of fourteen acclaimed novels, including Be Careful What You Pray For, The Best of Everything, and One in a Million. She lives with her husband in Illinois.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(1 day)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(2 days)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(3 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(8 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(9 days)