- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Alison Rules
What is It About Alison?
For one thing, she has rules:
When stealing a rowboat, ALWAYS check that the oars are the same length, so you don't go in circles.
In reference to your best friend's crush, KEEP your feelings to yourself.
NEVER use your locker if that's where you were standing when told the very worst news of all.
But rules –– like hearts –– are meant to be broken.
About the Author
Catherine Clark is the author of Picture Perfect, Wish You Were Here, So Inn Love, The Alison Rules, and many others. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(1 day)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(2 days)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(3 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(8 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(9 days)