- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Dim the lights, lock the doors -- and BEWARE! It's time to read R.L. Stine's favorite scary stories.
Discover a ghastly secret in "The Judge's House," a terrifying tale of evil rats by Bram Stoker, the author of dracula. Laugh out loud at the scary surprises in poems by Shel Silverstein and Jack Prelutsky. Visit an evil carnival in "The Black Ferris" by Ray Bradbury. (R.L. Stine says this story changed his life!)
Within these pages you will find spine-tingling stories by writers and artists who are famous for hair-raising fun. R.L. Stine has selected them just for you, and he has included two new tales of his own!
About the Author
R.L. Stine began his writing career at the age of nine and has been at it ever since, becoming a bestselling author several times over. Among his many groundbreaking credits are Fear Street, the first young adult horror series, and Goosebumps, the bestselling series that made Stine the #1 bestselling author in America for three years in a row. He lives with his wife in New York City.
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(16 hours)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(5 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(6 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(7 days)
- Simon Van Booy -- "The Illusion of Separateness"(10 days)