- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Terror has hit the West Coast with a vengeance—leaving a tunnel full of corpses beneath the Seattle streets, with a dark promise of far, far worse to come. Despite official attempts to keep the catastrophe under wraps, rogue journalist Frank Corso refuses to remain idle, immersing himself in a shadow world of senseless violence and unconscionable evil. For a strange connection that seems to tie one exceptionally brutal death with the impending destruction of thousands—perhaps millions—of innocent lives is pulling Corso and his best friend and ex-lover, photographer Meg Dougherty, deeper into the heart of a hideous conspiracy. And its nightmarish consequences will dwarf anything ever spawned by simple jealousy, greed, or bloodlust.
About the Author
G.M. Ford is the author of six widely praised Frank Corso novels, Fury, Black River, A Blind Eye, Red Tide, No Man's Land, and Blown Away, as well as six highly acclaimed mysteries featuring Seattle private investigator Leo Waterman. A former creative writing teacher in western Washington, Ford lives in Oregon and is currently working on his next novel.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)