- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Southern Belle's Handbook: Sissy LeBlanc's Rules to Live By
Learn how to navigate life with the effortless savior faire of a true daughter of the South with The Southern Belle's Handbook.
Sissy LeBlanc's rules to live by will teach you how to hook, hold on to, and handle any man as well as conquer any personal situation with the poise and confidence of a sophisticated southern stunner.
And because every woman possesses her own sassy instincts, you can also record your own rules for unstoppable fabulousness and success.
About the Author
Loraine Despres is the author of the bestselling novel The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc and its tie-in title, The Southern Belle's Handbook. Raised in Amite, Louisiana, Despres is a former television writer and international screenwriting consultant. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and continues to enjoy bad behavior.
Praise for The Southern Belle's Handbook: Sissy LeBlanc's Rules to Live By…
“A humorous take on our land of cotton, good times ne’er forgotten.”
“Pearls of wisdom.”
-New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(11 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)