- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
How to Drive Your Sister Crazy
Do you have a big sister?
Do you know how to drive her crazy?
It's easy, really easy.
Take it from me, Bradley Harris Pinkerton.
Does your sister hog the bathroom? Does she spend hours on the phone with her friends? Then this book is for you!
All you need is a rubber snake, some bubble gum, and a little bit of sneakiness.
Oh, and a really good hiding place.
Note: Do not let your sister read this book!
About the Author
Diane Z. Shore co-authored this is the dream, This Is the Game, and several other children's books. She lives with her family in metro Atlanta, Georgia.
Praise for How to Drive Your Sister Crazy…
Children are likely to chuckle at (and take notes on) these sure-fire tipsto terrorize your older sister.... Dramatic, wide-eyed expressions comically capturethese siblings’ emotions in this solid selection.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)