- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Duchess in Love
A Duke in Retreat
Gina was forced into marriage with the Duke of Girton at an age when she'd have been better off in a schoolroom than a ballroom. Directly after the ceremony her handsome spouse promptly fled to the continent, leaving the marriage unconsummated and Gina quite indignant.
A Lady In the Middle
Now, she is one of the most well-known ladies in London ... living on the edge of scandal—desired by many men, but resisting giving herself to any one.
A Duchess in Love
Finally, Camden, the Duke of Girton, has returned home, to discover that his naïve bride has blossomed into the toast of the ton. Which leaves Cam in the most uncomfortable position of discovering that he has the bad manners to be falling in love—with his own wife!
About the Author
A New York Times bestselling author, Eloisa James is a professor of English literature who lives with her family in New York, but who can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. (Her husband is an honest-to-goodness Italian knight!) Eloisa's website offers short stories, extra chapters, and even a guide to shopping in Florence.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(10 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)