- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
When Strangers Marry
Lysette buried her face against Max's throat. "But he's going to take me away. Don't let him, don't -- "
"You're not going anywhere," Max interrupted. "Calm yourself, Lysette. It's not good for you to become excited." His possessiveness made her strangely giddy. As far as he was concerned, she was his, and no one was going to take her away from him.
Max stared at Etienne. His voice was soft, but it contained a note that chilled Lysette's blood. "If you so much as disarrange a hair on her head, I'll tear you apart."
Lysette couldn't believe it, but she didn't care about her ruined reputation. The only thing that mattered was that she wouldn't have to marry Etienne.
About the Author
Lisa Kleypas is the author of nineteen historical romance novels that have been published in twelve languages. In 1985, she was named Miss Massachusetts and competed in the Miss America pageant in Atlantic City. After graduating from Wellesley College with a political science degree, she published her first novel at age twenty-one. Her books have appeared on bestseller lists such as the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and WaldenBooks. Lisa is married and has two children.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(5 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(6 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(7 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(8 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(9 days)