- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Choices: Taking Control of Your Life and Making It Matter
Bestselling author Melody Beattie returns with a message of hope for difficult times, offering a blueprint for navigating the path of choice, from our everyday concerns to our moments of deepest despair.
This unique collection of profoundly moving personal stories and inspirational prose demonstrates the capacity of the human spirit to overcome suffering through the cultivation of awareness and acceptance, heart and vulnerability, service and surrender. Our ability to determine our most authentic choices and live a life of greater freedom is closer than we think.
About the Author
Melody BEeattie, one of the seminal figures in the recovery movement, is the author of the international bestseller Codependent No More. She is an expert on codependency, and lectures worldwide.
Praise for Choices: Taking Control of Your Life and Making It Matter…
“Beattie shares what helps us grow and brings us the peace we have been seeking all our lives.”
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)