- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Zap the Gaps!: Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!
Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!
In the bestselling tradition of The One Minute ManagerR, Zap the Gaps combines a fast–moving business parable with step–by–step instructions for implementing the GAPS approach to problem solving.
About the Author
Ken Blanchard is an international bestselling author and motivational speaker whose books, including The One Minute Manager®, The One Minute Entrepreneur™, and Leading at a Higher Level, have sold more than eighteen million copies in thirty languages. He lives in San Diego, California.
Praise for Zap the Gaps!: Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!…
“A gem of a management book, guaranteed to help improve your company’s performance no matter what business you’re in!”
-Harvey Mackay, author of the New York Times bestseller, Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(3 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(3 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(4 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(10 days)