- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Zap the Gaps!: Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!
Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!
In the bestselling tradition of The One Minute ManagerR, Zap the Gaps combines a fast–moving business parable with step–by–step instructions for implementing the GAPS approach to problem solving.
About the Author
Ken Blanchard is an international bestselling author and motivational speaker whose books, including The One Minute Manager®, The One Minute Entrepreneur™, and Leading at a Higher Level, have sold more than eighteen million copies in thirty languages. He lives in San Diego, California.
Praise for Zap the Gaps!: Target Higher Performance and Achieve It!…
“A gem of a management book, guaranteed to help improve your company’s performance no matter what business you’re in!”
-Harvey Mackay, author of the New York Times bestseller, Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)