- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
One of the most well known holiday songs of all time, Irving Berlin's "White Christmas" depicts the dream of a perfect Christmasone filled with snow. And in the hands of fantasy artist Michael Hague, it's also filled with snow fairies, reindeer, woodland creatures, sleigh rides, Santa Claus, and more. As you turn the pages and read the lyrics, you'll be swept away into a magical Christmas fairyland that is sure to make your holiday merry and bright.
The classic Yuletide ballad that has been spreading Christmas spirit since the 1940s is made new again in this enchanting holiday picture book with illustrations as fresh and beautiful as a winter snowfall.
About the Author
Irving Berlin (1888-1989) was one of the most prolific American songwriters in history. Among his more than twelve hundred songs were "God Bless America," "Cheek to Cheek," "Anything You Can Do," "There's No Business Like Show Business," and, of course, "White Christmas." He also composed seventeen film scores and twenty-one Broadway scores. The songs of Irving Berlin have left an indelible mark on music and culture worldwide.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(10 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)