- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The story of the little circus girl Flora flourishes under the care of the gifted Sendak brothers in this, one of their few collaborations.
About the Author
Jack Sendak began writing at a very early age, collaborating with his brother Maurice in writing, illustrating, and binding their own story books, which they then lent out to family and friends. His love for books grew out of the bedtime foltakes his father, Philip, told every evening. Reviewers called Jack Sendak's books humorous, magical, and mysterious.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)