- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
I'll Be You and You Be Me
From the team that brought us A Hole Is To Dig, here's another romp through the wild and wonderful imagination of children.
About the Author
Ruth Krauss, a member of the experimental Writers Laboratory at the Bank Street School in New York City in the 1940s, imaginatively used humor and invented words to create some of the very first books for children that highlighted a childs inner life. She collaborated with some of the greatest illustrators in childrens literature, including Maurice Sendak and her husband, Crockett Johnson.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)