- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Where Do Balloons Go?: An Uplifting Mystery
Haven't you ever wondered ...
Where do balloons go
when you let them go free?
It can happen by accident.
It happened to me.
Do they tango with airplanes?
Or cha-cha with birds?
Can plain balloons read
balloons printed with words?
When one little boy accidentally lets go of his balloon, his imagination takes him on its journey.
Jamie Lee Curtis's gentle and humorous exploration of the joys and perils of a balloon's life is whimsically brought to life by Laura Cornell's illustrations. From the best-selling author-illustrator team of Today I Feel Silly and Other Moods that Make My Day comes another delightful mystery about letting go.
Includes cool reusable stickers and two play areas!
About the Author
Jamie Lee Curtis has had many firsts: her first (and only) marriage to Christopher Guest, her first time holding her children, Annie and Tom, her first time pretending to be a customer in an episode of Quincy, and her first time she wrote words that became her first book. She lives in Los Angeles, the first city she ever lived in, and is always first in line, first to arrive, first to leave, and first to sleep.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(6 hours)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(6 hours)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(1 day)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(7 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(9 days)