- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Do You Know What I'll Do?
One day a little girl said to her brother...
Do you know what I'll do at the seashore?
I'll bring you a shell to hold the sound of the sea.
In a little girl's magical question-and-answer game, Charlotte Zolotow captures, with unerring childlike simplicity, a sister's special love for her little brother. Javaka Steptoe's bold artwork offers a stunning new interpretation of the reassuring, lyrical text and brings to yet another generation of children this well-loved story.
About the Author
Charlotte Zolotow—author, editor, publisher, and educator—has one of the most distinguished reputations in the field of children's literature. She has written more than seventy books, many of which are picture-book classics, such as Mr. Rabbit and the Lovely Present and William's Doll. She lives in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(4 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(4 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(5 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(6 days)