- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
If You Give a Dog a Donut
If you give a dog a donut, hell ask for some apple juice to go with it.
When you give him the juice, hell drink it all up.
Then, before you can say Woof . . . Dog is off on a backyard adventure!
The exuberant dog who first appeared in if you give a pig a party is now the star of his very own book. Written in the irresistible If You Give tradition, if you give a dog a donut is another home run from the beloved team of Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond.
About the Author
Laura Numeroff is the author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give . . . series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster. She loves to play tennis and travel and lives in Los Angeles, California. A portion of her royalties will be donated to First Book, a national nonprofit organization that promotes childrens literacy.
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(15 hours)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)