- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
No Fighting, No Biting!
Else Holmelund Minarik and Maurice Sendak have again combined their talents to make a book filled with laughter and adventure. Children will love to find out why Rosa and Willy are like two little alligators (and why Lightfoot and Quickfoot are like two little children!)
They will enjoy the delightful story, be enchanted by the joyous pictures, and thrilled to have another book of which they can truly say, "I Can Read!"
About the Author
Else Holmelund Minarik first introduced readers to her timeless character in the classic Little Bear. Publication of this book, with illustrations by Maurice Sendak, launched the I Can Read series. This much-loved author continues to write stories for children at her home in North Carolina.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(12 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(15 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)