- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
From one of the most beloved and bestselling writers of romantic fiction in the world...
Sabrina is young, lovely, and possesses a sparkling wit, but she feels dreadfully out of place in London Society. Luckily, Ophelia, the daughter of a family friend, has been chosen to usher Sabrina through the all-important first season.
Even less keen to be in London is Duncan MacTavish, who has recently learned he is required to assume his grandfather's title and estates. Worse still, a betrothal has already been arranged without his consent to the ravishing, viper-tongued Ophelia. However, circumstances bring him to the enchanting Sabrina. Now "this" is a woman for whom Duncan would willingly abandon his beloved Scotland.
But duty and station forbid Sabrina's and Duncan's desired union. And a secret dwells in the lady's past, and it threatens their romance. Under such adverse conditions a match that should be, a passion that must be, cannot possibly be--unless true love can somehow, miraculously find a way.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(14 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)