- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
From one of the most beloved and bestselling writers of romantic fiction in the world...
Sabrina is young, lovely, and possesses a sparkling wit, but she feels dreadfully out of place in London Society. Luckily, Ophelia, the daughter of a family friend, has been chosen to usher Sabrina through the all-important first season.
Even less keen to be in London is Duncan MacTavish, who has recently learned he is required to assume his grandfather's title and estates. Worse still, a betrothal has already been arranged without his consent to the ravishing, viper-tongued Ophelia. However, circumstances bring him to the enchanting Sabrina. Now "this" is a woman for whom Duncan would willingly abandon his beloved Scotland.
But duty and station forbid Sabrina's and Duncan's desired union. And a secret dwells in the lady's past, and it threatens their romance. Under such adverse conditions a match that should be, a passion that must be, cannot possibly be--unless true love can somehow, miraculously find a way.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)