- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Every Boy's Got One
Cartoonist Jane Harris is delighted by the prospect of her first-ever trip to Europe. But it's hate at first sight for Jane and Cal Langdon, and neither is too happy at the prospect of sharing a villa with one another for a weeknot even in the beautiful and picturesque Marches countryside. But when Holly and Mark's wedding plans hit a major snag that only Jane and Cal can repair, the two find themselves having to put aside their mutual dislike for one another in order to get their best friends on the road to wedded blissand end up on a road themselves ... one neither of them ever expected.
About the Author
Meg Cabot was born in Bloomington, Indiana. In addition to her adult contemporary fiction, she is the author of the bestselling young adult fiction series The Princess Diaries. She lives in Key West, Florida, with her husband.
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(1 day)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(2 days)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(3 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(8 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(9 days)