- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Boy Meets Girl
Meet Kate Mackenzie. She:
- works for the T.O.D. (short for Tyrannical Office Despot, also known as Amy Jenkins, Director of the Human Resources Division at the New York Journal)
- is sleeping on the couch because her boyfriend of ten years refuses to commit
- can't find an affordable studio apartment anywhere in New York City
- thinks things can't get any worse.
They can. Because:
- the T.O.D. is making her fire the most popular employee in the paper's senior staff dining room
- that employee is now suing Kate for wrongful termination, and
- now Kate has to give a deposition in front of Mitch Hertzog, the scion of one of Manhattan's wealthiest law families, who embraces everything Kate most despises ... but also happens to have a nice smile and a killer bod.
The last thing anybody -- least of all Kate Mackenzie -- expects to find in a legal arbitration is love. But that's the kind of thing that can happen when ... Boy Meets Girl.
About the Author
Meg Cabot was born in Bloomington, Indiana. In addition to her adult contemporary fiction, she is the author of the bestselling young adult fiction series The Princess Diaries. She lives in Key West, Florida, with her husband.
Praise for Boy Meets Girl…
“You’ve got murder, romance,and mistaken identity, and the license to read in public—what else can you ask for?”
-Jane on The Boy Next Door
“Full of clever email banter and tongue in cheek humor, this cheeky novel should be enjoyed in one sitting.”
-Publishers Weekly on The Boy Next Door
“Cabot’s novel is delightfully fun to read.”
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(18 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)