- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Calling Doctor Amelia Bedelia
Date: A hot day in August.
For: Young readers.
Symptoms: Dr. Horton's office is full of waiting patients. The doctor is delayed. The patients' patience is running out. Nurse Ames needs help!
Treatment: Amelia Bedelia, helper par excellence, who solves all problems, even if she creates new ones along the way!
Recommendation: Open this book, turn the pages, and get ready to laugh at Amelia Bedelia's latest literal misinterpretations, medical style!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(4 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)