- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution
Millions of people have already discovered how to get healthy, lose weight, and keep it off—and you can too! The Atkins Nutritional Approach™ is the proven weight loss program that enables you to enjoy the foods you love on the road to good health, increased energy, and a greater sense of well-being. With Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution you get everything you need: essential medical and nutritional information, a helpful carbohydrate gram counter, low-carb meal plans and dozens of mouth-watering recipes for everything from appetizers to entrees to desserts. Start your new life today; become a healthier, fitter, happier you. It all begins with Atkins!
About the Author
Robert C. Atkins, M.D., was the founder and Executive Medical Director of The Atkins Center for Complementary Medicine in New York City. His groundbreaking weight loss book, Diet Revolution, was the first major work to prescribe a low-carbohydrate diet. The revised and updated Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution spent more than six years on the New York Times bestseller list.
- Boulder Ballet Storytime Reading of "The Firebird" and "Carnival of the Animals"(5 hours)
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)