- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Boulder Book Store Policies
We will keep information you give us confidential. We will not sell or share your addresses (email or otherwise), or numbers with anyone else. It's that simple.
If we ship you the wrong book, we will pay the shipping charge for you to send it back and the charge for us to send you the right book. If you order the wrong book, you will have to pay shipping to return it. We don't charge a restocking fee, but the book must still be in the same good salable condition in which we shipped it, and you must request permission before you ship the book.
To reach us for customer service or to get answers to your questions, please feel free to call, email, fax, or write us:
Boulder Book Store
1107 Pearl Street
Boulder, Colorado 80302
Toll free 1-800-244-4651
We make every effort to provide our customers with whatever information they are seeking. If you have suggestions for features you would like to see on our site, or for ways we can improve our store, please send them to us. Happy browsing!
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)